WESTS SOUL CANTEEN TEAM
The dates and roster details are below. If you have any questions or are unable to make your shift or would like to be added to a shift please email email@example.com or txt Sue 0410 586 543
Harker Oval is at 69 Hobart Rd, New Lambton (it is the park on the cnr diagonally opposite from the main entrances of West Club, New Lambton.
Sunday 9/10 SEPT FINALS WEEK 2
-Rosters Set for this event-
PLEASE READ THE BELOW VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
Due to Health and Safety Regulations you must ensure you are in good health not experiencing any flu like symptoms or any other health concerns that may result in food becoming contaminated or other people becoming ill. If for any reason, you cannot volunteer on your shift, please notify us as possible on 4926 1758 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must wear closed in footwear and hair tied back.
- You must wear protective gloves always when handling food.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or near the canteen.
- Soul Café cannot take responsibility for any stolen personal belongings.
Please read through and follow the below Food Handling Standards when volunteering at the canteen.
AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND FOOD AUTHORITY SAFE FOOD AUSTRALIA STANDARD .2.2 30
Hygiene of food handlers
- A food handler must, when engaging in any food handling operation:
- take all practicable measures to ensure his or her body, anything from his or her body, and anything he or she is wearing does not contaminate food or surfaces likely to come into contact with food;
- take all practicable measures to prevent unnecessary contact with ready to-eat food;
- ensure outer clothing is of a level of cleanliness that is appropriate for the handling of food that is being conducted;
- only use on exposed parts of his or her body bandages and dressings that are completely covered with a waterproofed covering;
- not eat over unprotected food or surfaces likely to come into contact with food;
- not sneeze, blow or cough over unprotected food or surfaces likely to come into contact with food;
- not spit, smoke or use tobacco or similar preparations in areas in which food is handled; and
- not urinate or defecate except in a toilet.
- A food handler must wash his or her hands in accordance with subclause (4):
- whenever his or her hands are likely to be a source of contamination of
- immediately before working with ready-to-eat food after handling raw food; and
- immediately after using the toilet.
- A food handler must, when engaging in a food handling operation that involves unprotected food or surfaces likely to come into contact with food, wash his or her hands in accordance with subclause (4):
- before commencing or re-commencing handling food;
- immediately after smoking, coughing, sneezing, using a handkerchief or disposable tissue, eating, drinking or using tobacco or similar substances; and
- after touching his or her hair, scalp or a body opening.
- A food handler must, whenever washing his or her hands:
- use the hand washing facilities provided;
- thoroughly clean his or her hands using soap or other effective means and warm running water; and
- thoroughly dry his or her hands on a single use towel or in another way that is not likely to transfer pathogenic micro-organisms to the hands.